ASIA PACIFIC PETROLEUM CONFERENCE
The International Maritime Organization’s regulations are coming up. But companies like yours remain uncertain as to how commodity markets will look post-2020. With the world’s commercial fleet shifting to use low sulfur fuel, demand for bunker will shift by 3 million b/d and could increase the price of Brent crude by up to $7/b.
The market is facing huge disruption. But what does this mean for you?
All this and more will be discussed at S&P Global Platts upcoming 35th Annual Asia Pacific Petroleum Conference (APPEC) in Singapore this September 9-11, 2019
View the agenda here
What to expect:
- Where are the oil markets heading?
- The future of the energy industry
- Global energy outlook: Unsettling news for Asian economies?
- Current and future demand outlook: What should producers expect?
- The broader scope of energy deals
- Understanding the pipeline changes in China: Eliminating bottlenecks
- Where does the drive for clean fuels next impact the market?
- Is scrubber already a dirty word? An analysis of the solutions available today and in the future
- Digitalization set to take the oil industry by storm
- Renewable energy: The drive to switch to biofuels