The seminar will bring together the biofuels community and its dependents to appraise and debate the industry’s evolving landscape and strengths from policy to projects. The event will provide a comprehensive overview of the European and global biofuels and feedstock markets, discussing new strategies to sustain growth post 2020 due to RED II.
Armed with a great speaker faculty, unrivalled networking opportunities and unique format, this event will provide you with the knowledge and contacts you need for the year ahead.
What to expect:
- Policy developments, challenges and new opportunities
- Big picture macroeconomics and impact on biofuels
- Focus on feedstock markets
- Latest developments in markets and trading
- Finance, innovation and investment in biofuels for 2020
Take advantage of our early booking discounts where you can save up to $300 on your place.