S&P Global Platts is delighted to announce that our 8th Annual European Biofuels Seminar is returning to Brussels this September 20, 2019.
The seminar will bring together the biofuels community and its dependents to appraise and debate the industry’s evolving landscape and strengths from policy to projects. The event will provide a comprehensive overview of the European and global biofuels and feedstock markets, discussing new strategies to sustain growth post 2020 due to RED II.
Armed with a great speaker faculty, unrivalled networking opportunities and unique format, this event will provide you with the knowledge and contacts you need for the year ahead.
What to expect:
- Policy developments, challenges and new opportunities
- Big picture macroeconomics and impact on biofuels
- Focus on feedstock markets
- Latest developments in markets and trading
- Finance, innovation and investment in biofuels for 2020
Take advantage of our early booking discounts where you can save up to $300 on your place.